Not feeling well or have a question? Visit the Health Services Office, Room 104 of the Williams Building at Penn State Fayette, the Eberly Campus. Our on-call physician (by appointment only) is Dr. Paul Hartley. A personal counselor is also available by appointment.
The Health Services office also offers periodic health programs. Explore the links on the menu to the right to learn more.
- For a national organization dedicated to helping men who have unwanted or abusive sexual experiences in childhood live healthier, happier lives.
- Nationally, RAINN (Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network) provides information and a 24-hour hotline (1-800-656-HOPE).
- For guidelines on dealing with difficult events and the road to resilience.
- For a list of suggestions on how to cope with trauma, specifically skills for facilitators.
- For resources on how to have difficult dialogues in the classroom regarding recent events.
- For information on conflict resolution skills, specifically for students.
- For tips on managing strong emotional reactions to traumatic events (for parents and teachers).
- For information about child sexual abuse and other types of child trauma the National Child Traumatic Stress Network has information and other resources available.