Nittany Lion Career Network
Nittany Lion Career Network is provided for Penn State Students and Alumni ONLY.
Use Nittany Lion Career Network for:
- Job Postings (from employers not coming to campus for On-Campus Interviewing - OCI)
- Additional job postings available through On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)
- Posting your resume in online Resume Books
- On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)
- Employer information sessions and presentations
What is On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)?
Career Services' on-campus interviewing service offers students/alumni the opportunity to interview for entry-level full-time positions with a variety of employers from business, industry, and government. Most positions offered through this service are for students/alumni with technical or business backgrounds. On-Campus Interviewing is primarily a pre-selected system, where employers select candidates from among the students who request interviews with them.
Note: The On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) program only offers interviews at University Park, Penn State Harrisburg, and Penn State Erie, The Behrend College. Students/Alumni at other campuses must be willing to travel to those campuses for scheduled interviews. There is an annual $15 fee for participating which will be billed to your student account. On-Campus Interviews that are scheduled at Penn State Fayette are NOT managed through the Nittany Lion Career Network and do NOT require payment. For more information about On-Campus Interviewing
To participate in On-Campus Recruiting at Penn State Fayette please visit or contact CEDE.
- Guest Account—To View the System, log-on through the Guest Account
- Student Login—Log-in to Nittany Lion Career Network
- Add On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)—Add OCI to an existing account for $15
InterviewStream - NEW Service for Students
CEDE is proud to announce the addition of InterviewStream to its menu of services available to students currently enrolled at Penn State Fayette. InterviewStream is an online resource developed to assist students with interviewing development. Students can record and self-assess interviews; receive feedback from career development professionals; access expert tips and advice on all things interviewing; and more. Students can register for and begin using InterviewStream by clicking on the link below.
Additional Resources for Students