As illustrated by its framework to foster diversity, Penn State recognizes that diversity is an essential ingredient of a premier academic institution and a socially rich world. Our nation, workforce, and daily lives are becoming increasingly multicultural. Thus, all the members of the University community benefit from living, working, and studying in an inclusive environment where cultural differences are appreciated and celebrated not merely "tolerated." Such an environment is grounded in respect for individuals and their differences, nurtured in dialog among those of differing perspective, and made visible in civility, as explained by The Pennsylvania State University's, Office of the Vice Provost for Educational Equity.
To foster an equitable climate of respect that values diversity, Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus has organized the Coalition for Equity, a group that invites faculty, staff, students and community members to participate in activities that explore social differences, cultivate respect, and celebrate the many diverse values, people, practices, and traditions that exist in the world. If you are interested in joining the Coalition or have any questions, please contact Chad Long, the chair of the CFE.
12 Williams Building
- Coalition for Equity
- PSU Resources and Services
- Office of the Vice Provost for Educational Equity
- President's Equity Commissions
- Commission on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Equity (CLGBTE)
- Commission on Racial/Ethnic Diversity (CORED)
- Commission for Women (CFW)
- Additional Diversity Resources at PSU
- Office for Disability Services
- Report Hate