We follow the policies and procedures set forth by the University.
- Policies, Safety, and U,
- Alcohol and Drugs are prohibited on campus,
- Firearms are prohibited on campus,
- Pets are prohibited on campus.
Bicycles and Skateboards
- Roller skates, in-line skates, scooters, sleds, and similar coasting devices are not vehicles and are prohibited on roadways. Persons on such devices are pedestrians for traffic control purposes and may be cited for applicable violations of the Pennsylvania Vehicle Code.
- Use of skateboards on campus is prohibited.
In addition to restrictions imposed by the Pennsylvania Vehicle Code, the following prohibitions apply to the operation of roller skates, in-line skates, skateboards, scooters, sleds, and similar coasting devices on the campus:
- No persons shall coast or ride upon any skateboard, roller skates, in-line skates, scooter, sled, or similar device upon any roadway, parking lot, or bicycle route, or within any building on the campus. Nor shall any person coast or ride upon any skateboard, sled or similar device upon any sidewalk or improved surface used only for pedestrian traffic. Persons may coast or ride upon roller skates, in-line skates, or scooters on sidewalks, provided they yield the right-of-way to pedestrians on foot. No acrobatics of any kind are permitted.
Students or employees violating these regulations are subject to disciplinary action by the University. Any other persons violating these prohibitions may be cited for Criminal Trespass for continued or repeated violations of these regulations on the campus.
- Vehicle information on parking, tickets and appeals, traffic regulations, and fines can be obtained from the Business Office or the Security Department.
- Safety and Security