- Accessing any building can be achieved on a normal basis, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Other arrangements can be scheduled through the Continuing Education or the Finance and Business Office.
- A Security Officer will provide escort services for any student, staff or visitor.
- Please make arrangements by contacting the Security Department at 724-430-4120 or by using the emergency phones.
Lost and Found
- If you have lost an item, please contact the Security Department at 724-430-4120.
- Make sure your surroundings at all times.
- Lock you vehicle.
- Keep personal belongings on you at all times.
- Do not leave books, book bags, or personal belongings unattended.
Vehicle Assistance can be obtained by using:
- the emergency phones,
- the Information Center (located at the front entrance of the campus) from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday,
- or through any campus department.
- Safety and Security