- Members will have access to the following: full-body workout in the fitness center, Auxiliary gym for basketball, volleyball, and badminton, racquetball courts, wallyball court, locker and shower rooms, cafeteria.
- Participants will have access to a trained Community Center employee.
- Participants are entitled to the use of a locker at no charge (all locks and personal items are to be removed daily).
- All members receive a membership card.
- Members are entitled to use athletic equipment (basketballs,volleyballs, racquetball, and wallyball equipment).
- Membership will provide participants with an environment second to none where they can gather to participate in fun physical activity with the reward of becoming physically fit.
What is expected of me as a member?
- All members must complete an orientation that will inform participants on the following: proper use of fitness equipment, fitness center rules, sign-in procedure.
- Each member is expected to wear appropriate work-out clothing and footwear.
- A paper towel and disinfectant spray is to be used to wipe off equipment after use.
- Participants must wear non-marking soles on the gym floors and/or racquetball courts (street shoes, boots and black soled shoes are not permitted).
- While family members are welcome as members, participants using the fitness center must be 16 years of age or older.
- Applicants must sign a waiver and release form upon membership.
- Participants will present membership card along with a photo ID and sign in upon entry to the fitness center.
- Members are limited to 30 minutes on all cardio equipment.
- The rules posted on the racquetball courts must be followed while playing racquetball.
- Failure to comply with the established rules and policies of the Community Center will result in possible suspension or termination of privileges and the member will waive all rights for a refund.
What can I take into the Center?
- Water in a spill-proof bottle
- Personal indoor basketballs, volleyballs, racquetball equipment
What can I not take into the Center?
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tobacco Products
- Illegal Substances
- Outdoor Balls
- Shoes with marking soles