Penn State is a great place for a career. And, Penn State's Fayette, The Eberly Campus is committed to providing a supportive, challenging employment environment that allows all faculty and staff members to reach their full potential. Working collaboratively at each college location and across University locations, each individual's contribution is valued and make a difference. Faculty and staff have the pluses of working on a small campus while having the advantages of being part of a large university.
Penn State Fayette is committed to recruiting and retaining high-quality faculty and staff members who want to work at a student-centered, multidisciplinary campus that is committed to serving the needs of the local community. We deliver a high-quality education in the Penn State tradition. Also, we actively foster and support diversity on our campus.
We offer a variety of great benefits for employees. Some of them are:
- Training and professional development
- Comprehensive health care plans
- Flexible benefits spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Family-friendly policies, including family leave
- Penn State tuition grant-in-aid for employee and eligible dependents
- Generous leave policies, including paid holidays
- Fitness facilities on campus
- Life insurance, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
All vacancies for Fayette are listed at University Park.