Welcome to the site designed to provide you with news and information regarding staff, faculty, human resources, information technology services, and academic affairs.
Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus seeks to provide an atmosphere that values and promotes the participation of faculty members.
We want every student and faculty member to succeed, and to reach these goals we have provided faculty with resources to help them provide a quality education to our students.
E-resources for Faculty & Staff
- ANGEL—Course management system
- CONUS Calculator—determine travel reimbursement amounts
- eLion—obtain advisee degree audits, obtain class lists, enter/review grades
- work.psu.edu—Forward e-mail, change password, edit phone directory entry
- Guru—contains reference information, data and news pertaining to the conduct of business at Penn State.
- Portal—your personalized view of University and Internet resources. Similar to My Netscape or My Yahoo.
- Faculty Senate—is the representative body of Penn State's faculty.
- Professional Development—the highest quality professional development opportunities for Penn State faculty and staff
- Faculty Communities Hub—The Faculty Communities is an initiative of the University Faculty Senate to promote communication within disciplines across all Penn State locations.
- Faculty and Staff
- PSU Resources