Penn State will offer a 50% grant-in-aid for all students attending courses through the “Dual Enrollment” or “Jump Start” programs. The Finance Office at Penn State Fayette will send you a statement with the amount you are responsible to pay. If you have any questions regarding your tuition bill, please contact the Finance and Business office at 724-430-4171 (106 Williams Building).
- Tuition can be paid by mail or in-person at Penn State Fayette via check, cash, or money order: Print a remittance stub from eLion and mail it with your check or money order (payable to Penn State). Please include your PSU ID on your check or money order. Do NOT mail cash.
- Tuition can be paid online via Discover, American Express or MasterCard credit cards. Please note: There is a 2.5% Convenience Fee for each payment made by credit card.
Deferred Payment Plan
If you enroll in Penn State’s deferred payment plan, you may pay your tuition bill in installments over three months: August, October and November.
Details of the deferred payment plan:
- Includes a $45 non-refundable fee (due with first payment).
- Can be used in combination with any and all types of student aid.
- You can sign up for the deferred payment plan at receipt of your tuition bill (instructions are on bill).
- Simply pay the first third of the bill by the due date via the described payment options. (Remember to include the $45 deferment fee with initial payment).
- You will receive notification of your subsequent installments in advance of their due dates.
- A $20 late fee will apply if installments are not paid by their due dates.
Estimated Payment Plan for 2013/2014:
Total for 3-credit course with 50% grant-in-aid plus applicable fees: 952.50
- 1st payment (includes $45 fee): $347.50
- 2nd payment $302.50
- 3rd payment $302.50
Total for 6-credit course with 50% grant-in-aid plus applicable fees: $1,900.00
- 1st payment (includes $45 fee): $663.34
- 2nd payment $618.33
- 3rd payment $618.33
Please follow the instructions on your bill or contact our Bursar at 724-430-4171.
- Dual Enrollment