The Registrar's Office provides several types of academic services to students.
- Publishing the schedule of classes and the final examination schedule.
- Processing registrations and drop/add transactions for credit courses.
- Providing copies of unofficial transcripts and assisting students in obtaining official transcripts for credit and non-credit.
- Participating in the planning for commencement and identifying the students who will be graduating.
- Grade processing for credit and non-credit.
- Deferred grades.
- Leave of absence.
- Credit by examination.
- Satisfactory/unsatisfactory grading.
Semester Grade Availability
You have the following options for obtaining your semester grades:
- Grades on eLion—Gives you immediate access to semester grades after they are recorded by the instructor.
- Request Grades Mailed Home—You may request a copy of the current semester grade report be mailed to your home address via eLion. This request must be submitted by the last day of final exams for that semester.
- The eLion System—eLion.psu.edu
The eLion system is an electronic gateway for students to access their academic record. A wealth of information and capabilities, including registration, are presented to the student. This service provides opportunity for interactive inquiry to assist students in formulating informed decisions regarding academic planning.
- Office of the University Registrar—www.registrar.psu.edu/
The Registrar's office home page provides a broad array of information related to enrollment, courses, programs, and various academic issues. This is also an alternate source for current Schedule of Course information published in this paper document.
- Academic Program Bulletins—www.psu.edu/ur/academic.html
The various program bulletins of the University are published at this site. Included are associate degree programs, baccalaureate degree programs, and graduate degree programs.
- Student Policies and Rules—www.psu.edu/ufs/policies/
This site provides access to the various policies and rules related to undergraduate students.
- Academic Administrative Policies and Procedures—www.psu.edu/oue/aappm/
This site provides access to the various policies and procedures related to student enrollment.
Final Exam Schedule