Spring 2015—Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. in the Main Arena, Community Center
If you are planning to graduate from Penn State Fayette, it will be necessary to take the following steps:
Meet with your advisor
Meet with your adviser: Run a degree audit on eLion and review it with your academic adviser to ensure that all requirements have been met. If you are missing course, credit, or grade requirements, you will NOT be able to graduate.
Transfer your credits
Transfer your credits: You should avoid taking classes at another institution during your intended semester of graduation. If you do, you MUST ensure that Penn State receives the grades on time. Transfer credits should be sent to:
- Undergraduate Admissions
201 Shields Building
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802
- Undergraduate Admissions
Declare your intent to graduate
Declare your intent to graduate (policy 86-00): It is your responsibility to notify the University of your intent to graduate. By now you should have declared your intent to graduate by using the "Graduating This Semester" application on eLion. If you missed the activation deadline for your intended semester of graduation, you must contact the Registrar's Office.
Have your finances in order
Satisfy all financial obligations with the University Bursar, and complete your exit interview online at studentloans.gov.
Check your permanent address
Check your address on eLion by selecting the "Address Information" tab. Make sure that your permanent residence address is correct.
Participate in the Commencement Ceremony at Penn State Fayette
If you have declared your intent to graduate, you will receive important graduation information in the mail. This information will include:
- The date and time of the commencement ceremony.
- The deadline to RSVP to the Academic Affairs Office. Please RSVP even if you are NOT planning to attend.
- Tickets are not required.
- Please notify Jennifer Anto in the Student Affairs Office if you or your guests will require special accommodations, such as handicap access by calling 724-430-4137 or emailing email@example.com.
- How and when to purchase your cap and gown from the bookstore. In observance of tradition, all commencement participants will wear full academic regalia, consisting of a traditional gown and mortarboard with tassel.
All diplomas will be mailed from University Park, approximately four weeks after the commencement ceremony to your permanent residence address..
Additional information can be found here www.registrar.psu.edu/graduation/graduation_index.cfm
Celebrate your accomplishment, make another's life better and give back to the Penn State Fayette Community!
- Forms to Print