Are you an Adult Learner?
An adult learner can be many things including: a veteran of the armed services; or active duty service member; or returning to school after four or more years of employment, homemaking, or other activity; or a person who assumes multiple adult roles such as parent, spouse/partner, employee, and student. Adult learners may have taken courses at another institution and did not complete their degree. Adult learners also may start taking courses one at a time, credit or noncredit, and may not go through the admissions process until later in their educational experience.
Currently, about 30% of the students attending Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus are non-traditional students. As an adult learner at Penn State Fayette, you have tremendous opportunities available to you.
- Learn about baccalaureate and associate degree programs available at Penn State
- Apply for Admission as a non-degree, provisional, transfer, or degree student
- Enroll as a part-time or full-time student in day and/or evening classes
- Find out about student financial aid opportunities and scholarships
- Receive assistance in developing a class schedule
- Study at home through Distance Learning
- Obtain information on career interests
- Learn about other campus services and resources
- Take advantage of "one-stop shopping" experience to gain admission to Penn State Fayette
If you have further questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact Adult Admissions counselor Apryl Kadish at (724) 430-4124 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive information about non-credit or certificate programs held on campus or at off-site locations, contact Penn State Fayette’s Continuing Education office at 724-430-4211.
- Financial Aid